Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

Highlights of 2008:

Amelie's 2nd bday 033 ATT00364

The Peanut turned two in June, and is now "two and a half old". She visited Santa Claus this year and it was one of the most precious moments of her little life so far. She is such a joy! ... and feisty... :)

Seafair08finish

The day after her birthday party, I completed my first (half) marathon, The Seafair Marathon. Here I am coming across the finish line with my dear friend Tina. Never thought I'd do that...

seattleschildmagazinecover
Picture 5

I was featured on Seattle's Child magazine, worked toward and achieved (shut up!) National Board Certification. Never thought I'd do that, either. :)

NYC 08

Visited NYC in November with the Mr. It had been a long time. Got to visit with my dear friend Debbie; she was one of my travel friends when I was in India. Went to a show at the Village Vanguard. Ate the most incredible pastrami at Katz's.

And who will ever forget where they were on Election Night 08? What a year, what a year!

I'm incredibly grateful for my friends and family, my home, my work... I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!