Monday, August 29, 2005

Last Post of the Summer

Tomorrow is my first official day back to work. Forget all the hours I've already spent cleaning out the last guy's crap from my new classroom and all the hours I accumulated throughout the summer taking classes to prepare me for a new grade. Like Food Chemistry. That was a fun one! I'm a bit sad that the summer is ending, but I'm also excited to meet my new students.

I fully intended to have a finished project to share by now, and it's coming soon, very very soon. While I'm finishing it, I'm also swatching for a couple of new projects and getting very excited about them. Union Square Market Pullover from IK, Short Sleeved Wrap Top from Summer VK, and Hopeful by Jenna Adorno are all on my list for next projects. I love starting something new!

I've been contemplating switching away from Blogger and trying something new. Pretty Posies? Typepad? Any feedback from any of you? I like that Blogger is so stinking easy to use, but I also like that other options have, well, other options. So if you love your blog and its hosting, etc., please leave me a comment.

Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. Check out the galleries at My Cat Hates You. Snort!