Sunday, August 14, 2005

Stranded the drive-in...

Branded a fool.
Wonder what they'll say
Monday at school?

Oh, Sandy, baybee.

Okay, pardon the Grease flashback, but I took my fella to the drive-in last night and I feel a bit nostalgic. My parents used to take my brother and I when we were kids and I have all these good memories. We'd wear our pjs and bring a pillow and blanket, 'cause we'd inevitably fall asleep in the backseat. Mom would make a big grocery bag full of popcorn and sometimes we'd stop off at the A&W for burgers beforehand. Good times.

Mr. Karma has never been to the drive-in! Impostor! How un-American!

We saw Wedding Crashers, which was goofy and fun, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped it was but it sure showcased Angelina Jolie's assets well. I like men, a lot, and I should've been drooling over Brad, but my eyes were glued on Angelina the whole time. She has the whole package. Dang.