Monday, November 14, 2005

Bring on the Diamonds




Your Birthdate: November 14



You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you. Maybe that's why I became an elementary school teacher....?

It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!

You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.

But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.



Your strength: Your superstar charisma



Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you
Huh? This about the girl who could never bring herself to break up with awful boyfriends and always wants to make things work out? Thank goodness I met my husband; he's stuck with me forEVER!!



Your power color: Fuchsia



Your power symbol: Diamond



Your power month: May It's true, I'm always attracted to those dang Tauruses Taurii Bulls.