Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Baby's First Mama-Made Sweater

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Knitty's Trellis
Size 6 months
Lion Brand Cotton Ease, Vanilla: about 1.5 skeins
Cast on: Mother's Day
Cast off: Father's Day
Finished up: Due Day
Isn't that a coinkidink?

What a fun pattern. The stitch pattern kept my interest and, after a bit, I was able to memorize the twists and turns of it all. If you're interested in making this for a little friend, it's highly recommended!

ETA:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Peanut wearing her Trellis at age 3 months! :)

Yes, today is my due date and no, I haven't had my baby yet. Wanna see what I look like?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



You're perfectly allowed to say things like, "Holy cow!" and, "Wow, your belly is huge!" I'm measuring right on track in spite of the tent-like effect that my shirt is making. My body is definitely making early labor noises and I don't expect that I'll go toooo much longer like this. Wishful thinking? Maybe!

Here's a picture of my dad, me, and my brother... they came over just to make fun of little ole me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Next up: a baby and a Daisy cardigan that's *this* close to being finished!