Friday, June 30, 2006

Peaceful, Easy Feelin'

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Our dear, sweet A is already five days old. Or should I say, only five days old?! The first couple of nights home were rough; she thought it would be a great idea to have lively chats and cries from 1:30am to 5:30am each night! Yeah! But I have to say that the last 24 hours have been the most joyful and amazing hours I could ask for. She's a champion nurser and must have a little clock in her tummy; she wakes up every two hours for a change and to eat, then drops off to slumberland or plays "Let's Stare Lovingly Into One Another's Eyes."

Daddy and I are enjoying every moment and are so in love with our little peanut. He's already looking at sweet girly things to give to his little baby and I can't stop kissing those big cheeks! I took this photo of her sleeping in her crib tonight. Although she came in at a healthy weight and has big cheeks, she still is such a little one with cute skinny arms and legs and absolutely edible feet.

Let the adventure begin...

PS Thank you so much to everyone who left such loving comments. Mwah!

PPS I did finish up a Daisy cardi for A and will post it soon... too cute!