Friday, April 07, 2006

Grumpy McGrumpybutt

Spring break starts in about 7 hours. I'm not counting or anything. I've been a big grumpy sourpuss this week from lack of sleep and readiness for a break, so I want to thank my Mister for putting up with me. xoxo

I was tagged by Big Sister Nicole today. This meme spoke to me for some reason... It's a short little meme that I think had to do with yesterday being the 5th of the month, so I will progress it to 6 for the 6th:

Six minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally? Relaxing in a comfy chair with my eyes closed. See, I told you I'm tired.

Six bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it? I would buy a big pack of Diet Cherry Coke. I'm out. I've been out for a couple of days. Maybe that's why I'm tired?

Six items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already? We're in the middle of Goodkarma Clean Sweep at my house. I can see about 60 items I could part with! Possibly not working paper shredder, possibly not working inkjet printer, a box of styrofoam peanuts, a bamboo window shade that was never installed and never will be, a vinyl window shade left behind by the previous owners of the house, and a few bags of magazines that multiplied overnight.

Six items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house? My husband, my iPod, my Mac, my digital camera, my knitting stuff, my photos.

Six words you love? "Come here and snuggle with me."

Your turn Moni, Parikha and Angela.