Friday, May 05, 2006

Jenny I Got Your Number

Just a few tidbits and I promise soon I will be back to being a knitblogger.

1. If your name is Jenny Z and you're from Cali, will you please send me an email? I got your sweeeeet package today and I want to thank you for it. But I don't know who you are! This is the ultimate mystery.

2. Many of you asked how the Litter Robot is working. I haven't replied to you because we're still letting the boys get used to it and transition from their old litter box. Today it looks like there's some action in the Mr. Roboto, so hopefully I'll have a full review for you soon.

3. Has anyone knit with Schoeller Stahl Micro Cable? (Googling didn't help much, sadly.) Or has anyone seen/touched it? Is it going to be nasty acrylic-ly yarn or is it really, as elann describes, going to be a "Satiny smooth, airy light microfibre!"??

4. Have you seen these ads? Super cute.