Sunday, June 04, 2006

T Minus 16 Days And Counting...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lennon says, "Mom, it's so nice to erm, ugh, cuddle with you, even though your lap disappeared..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"...what's in this bubble, anyway?"



Notice the knitting by my feet? Yes, I've been knitting away on Trellis while also trying to prepare myself, my home, my workplace, etc., as much as possible for the baby that's due in 16 days. SIXTEEN DAYS. Sorry, didn't mean to yell, but woah. I've been doing pretty well up until the last couple of days when it's become pretty uncomfortable to sleep and I can't seem to get caught up on rest. So I'll be working a few days this week and then I'm done. I hope this baby will let me rest a few days before it decides to make its grand entrance. My mom and sisters are predicting June 14-15ish, and I could live with that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here's my progress on Trellis... I like how the white cables look like cake frosting. I just have the two little sleeves to knit and then the finishing. I thought it would be a pretty easy pattern, and really, it is, but since I'm tired a lot of the time, and you really have to pay attention row by row, I've had to do some ripping and reknitting. If I weren't tired, it would be so easy; the stitch pattern and cables are pretty intuitive.

Time to knit a bit more while my eyes are still open... I hope to have a finished cardi to share very soon!