Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kindness

Have you read grumperina's blog this weekend? I think she has a really good point. I think that Secret Pals and RAOK are really cool games to play, but I'm kinda glad I didn't sign up for them because I keep seeing these very extravagant packages being swapped and I'm sure I would be nervous that my gifties weren't generous enough, "right", useful, etc.

She received the vintage needles I posted here a couple of days ago (the #5s are still available! anyone? anyone?) and guess what? My karma is instantly returned: I casually asked another blogger today how she liked using the Knit Picks Andean Silk that she's just finished using, and she offered to send me the piece she had left over from her project, just so I could play with it myself!

The people in the knitting community are just so kind.