Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wanted: Rebecca #38 Pale Blue Jacket

Image hosted by Photobucket.comBecause I don't have enough projects on my wish list (insert sarcasm here), I thought I'd add this one. I could use another non-wooly cardi in the mix, something that could work most of the year-round. Now I'm thinking of using the Jo Sharp Soho Summer that's on sale at WEBS right now.

Which color do you like best:

1. sailboat
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. currant
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. rockpool
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4. paprika
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm leaning toward sailboat, but is that just because a) I'm in love with light blue lately and b) the original picture is in light blue? I also like rockpool; I don't have a lot of green in my wardrobe, but then again my Lucky cardi is being made in a peacock color, which is more blue than green. I love just about every shade of purple. And I always get compliments when I wear things in the rose-coral-salmon spectrum.

I polled a couple of my second graders and they agreed that Rockpool would be a good choice. One of them also suggested that black would be good. You see, 8 year old girls are good yarny fashion advisors! :)

What's a girl to do? :)